Home / Employment
The Taipei Times is looking for the following talented people:
- News Reporter
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- College graduate
- Experience in news-gathering preferred
- Knowledge of Taiwan's political scene
- Copy Editor
- Key tasks will include editing and designing a variety of pages.
- Only applicants currently in Taiwan with either two years of documented media experience, a master’s degree or open work permit will be considered.
- Native English speaker who can work afternoons and evenings.
- Applicant must be highly detail-oriented, with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications required, especially proficiency with word processing software; familiarity with inDesign will be considered an asset.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills are a must.
- Chinese resume not required.
Please write "apply for POSITION, NAME" in the subject line and send an English and Chinese resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail it to 14F, 399 Ruiguang Road, Neihu, Taipei 114; fax: (02) 2656-1067, tel: (02) 2656-1000
We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
Listing from 2017-01-09 to 2017-01-16
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1Burden of security as pro-China tactics rise
4Bitcoin plunges 20 percent
5Keelung City offers million-dollar rewards for reporting environmental violations